Our mission is to provide the highest quality specialized care in the areas of Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. We want our patients to feel like family and we work with them and their referring doctors to address their concerns, needs, and desires. We are committed to helping each individual we see to live a more fulfilling life, free of allergies and asthma.
1. When you call our office during office hours (Monday through Friday), you will always be able to talk to a real person. We believe patients deserve immediate attention and we have an efficient phone system to help you get in touch with the person you need, and which also allows you to reach our providers at any time, 24 hours a day.
2. Respect for you and your time. You will be seen within minutes of your scheduled appointment.
3. A referral from your primary care doctor is not necessary, unless it is a requirement of your insurance company. However, very few insurance companies now require referrals as doing so has proven to increase the cost of medical care without benefit to the patient.
4. Unless it is an emergency, for every first visit and first follow up you will be seen and treated by the doctor, a Board Certified allergy and asthma specialist. We also have a physician assistant who works directly under the physician's supervision as part of our healthcare team to provide greater availability of patient care for follow up visits and emergency needs.
5. Friendly, competent staff who work in concert with the doctor to assure a pleasant visit.
6. Patient advocates and education specialists are available during office hours to answer questions and provide instructions. Arrangements for work site presentations for employees can be made by simply calling our office. There is no charge for community education services.
7. Cost-effective care. As a matter of fact, treatment by a Board Certified allergy and asthma specialist is often less costly and more effective than care rendered by non-specialists.
8. A Provider is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for emergencies.
Our practitioners are providers for the majority of insurance health plans in Oregon and Washington and are accepting new patients, both pediatric and adult. Referrals from primary care physicians are welcome but not necessary; self- referrals are accepted.